There are so many spring trends that I want to get my hands on right now! But a lot of them are not in my budget. You know that I’m a big fan of low end shopping when it comes to trends vs. high end shopping for classics. So I’ve rounded up 5 of my favorite items right now and very affordable alternatives!
1. The grid pattern. I absolutely love the J.Crew grid items, but the cashmere cardigan above is not in my budget. Forever 21 has a few alternatives that are just as cute!
2. Floral pants. I love bold floral pants for spring, and the pair by Merona for Target are bright, fun and very reasonable.
3. A bow dress. Kate Spade is all about the adorable and classy bow. I love the ModCloth alternative, with its tie neck and retro feel.
4. Elephant bracelets. Love love love! Kenneth Jay Lane makes amazing animal bracelets, but I am loving the Bauble Bar bangle almost as much 🙂
5. Polka dot jeans. I can’t get enough of the polka dots, especially the Marc by Marc Jacobs light wash denim with white dots. These Madewell jeans are so fun and so much cheaper!
With these alternatives, you can mix in all of your favorite spring trends, instead of just 1 or 2!